The Little Company in a Big Industry
As CBD becomes more widely accepted nationally, there is still some debate over its legality and uses in some states. Since it is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant, in some states, the use of this product could land you in jail. In other states, companies are selling it at will in forms such as topical balms, tinctures, and edibles such as lollipops and gummy products.
According to the FDA has more recently approved Epidiolex. This is the first-ever CBD based medicine in the United States. At first glance, such instances can seem like a huge contradiction. Even the subject of medical marijuana is contradictory. On the one hand, according to the federal government, marijuana is considered a Schedule 1 drug. On the other hand, however, the IRS has conveniently provided tax forms to marijuana growers and producers so their taxes can be collected appropriately. Federally insured financial institutions even frown upon deposits submitted by marijuana-based hemp vendors.
The acceptance and the understanding of CBD and how it can benefit people is much like modern-day prohibition. Some people have strong beliefs that marijuana and any of its components are more dangerous than realized. They even have scientifically-backed proof that it is a powerful psychosis-inducing drug. Conversely, others believe that some properties of marijuana, such as CBD, have specific features that are useful to help with pain relief and combating the effects of seizures. They, too, have scientifically-backed proof. So, where do we look for the real truth about CBD? For one study that shows one thing, there is an opposite study that shows information to the contrary.
CBD has long been a hot topic of discussion for lawmakers, parents of children with specific diseases, and marijuana growers and producers. Whether you have an inquiring mind or looking for products to give you a sense of well being, the highly debated and highly discussed topic of CBD is never-ending. With the legalization of marijuana widening across the country, it’s no wonder this issue will not be easily swept under the rug.
What do you want to know about the Company?
Based in Colorado, Little Flower Hemp Company is a majority women-owned company. They grow and cultivate their crops and provide products to consumers that are pure and directly extracted from their harvest. This family-owned business offers the highest quality products that contain less than .03% of THC. Little Flower offers products to fit the needs of humans and canine humans.
Little Flower Flagship products and more.
Their products are listed on their website, which can be found easily. The site contains a variety of hemp-based products with their flagship product being the Share Oral Tincture. This product is produced using organic practices from Little Flower and has 1000 mg of whole plant hemp extract. Other hemp-based products can be found on the website, including:
- Soft – Body Oil
- Quench – Toning Facial Mist
- White Flower Softgels
- Apres Soleil – Soothing Body Spray
These are just a few of the high-quality products they sell. If you are looking for internal use or a topical application, you can find it here. For those who have canine companions, there are products included to fit the needs of your best friend. From tasty doggie treats to oral hygiene sprays, you won’t be disappointed. What’s more, you can rest assured that the products you receive here will be of the purest quality.
Little Flower Specialty Products.
- Little Flower Hemp Company also provides specialty products that include bath kits and facial kits. The facial care package includes a cleanser, toner, skin serum, and a microfiber face cloth at a price point of $150.
- This is a very competitive price compared to other facial products that contain harmful ingredients for twice the price.
- With Little Flower, you can rest assured that the ingredients contained in the products are all-natural and produced from the family farm.
Exclusive Deals and offers.
- You can save money on shipping for products priced at $120 or higher. They do offer products in a lower price range, including products like hemp soaps, soothing body spray, and toning facial mist.
- Utilizing the option to sign up for their newsletter may get you more exclusive offers in your email.
Shipping, Customer Service, and Payments.
- The owners of Little Flower Hemp Company take special care to offer the highest quality products. They provide fast and dependable customer service. Their website lists the best way to contact them if you have any questions or are interested in any of the products they sell.
- The representatives of their company will gladly give you more information on products and how to purchase them. Their website takes debit and credit card payments making it easy for you to place your order. Once your order is placed, you can expect your items to arrive within 3 to 5 days depending on the shipping method you choose.
While Little Flower Hemp Company sells high-quality organic hemp products, they do not make any medical claims of the products they sell. They do not, in any way, imply that their products are intended to cure or treat any diseases. They encourage you to consult your medical health care provider, and they clearly state that the FDA has not evaluated their products. Each item they sell on their website includes this disclaimer and is individually listed under each product description.
Click here to visit Little Flower Hemp Company. They offer CBD based products for topical use and internal consumption. The products they offer come from their crops and are made of the highest quality extracts. On their website, you will have the ability to shop their selection of products from the comfort of your own home. Take a look at the products and read the detailed descriptions of each one. You are sure to find a product that suits your needs