CBD products are now the latest craze among people seeking alternative remedies. CBD oils and other hemp products have been known to help with a plethora of health problems. Some of the health issues that CBD products can help with are anxiety, depression, chronic pain, epilepsy, insomnia, heart ailments, and relieve symptoms from chemotherapy. One of the best places to purchase CBD products is Carolina Hemp Company. Want high-quality CBD, then purchase Carolina Hemp Company products!
Who They Are
Carolina Hemp Company is located in Asheville in Western North Carolina. It was established in 2014. They have about 50 employees. Their company puts a significant emphasis on educating the consumer about the benefits of hemp and CBD products. The first crops that they planted were by their own hands.
Here are the top players of this superb company:
|Brian Bullman||founder of CHC|
|Brian Morris||founder of CHC|
|Dennis McKinley||CEO of CHC Franchise Co|
|Greg George||Chief of Positivity/Hemp Advocate|
How They Got Established
Brian Bullman and Brian Morris established Carolina Hemp Company in July 2014 as a distribution company. After the North Carolina legislation passed a bill to allow farmers to grow hemp in 2016, “The Brains,” as they are called, joined Randall Snyder and Patton Cardwell to expand the company into an alliance and partnership with Kingdom of Happy Land Farm and Asheville Botanicals. The brand they created is Kingdom Harvest. They do wholesale, franchising, and have an online store. They service over a hundred different retailers. They have expanded their store locations across North Carolina, upstate South Carolina, and Eastern Tennessee. The company is Veteran owned.
Carolina Hemp Company’s website is very easy to navigate. The design of the web pages is very clean and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Under their About Us page, there are plenty of informative articles on educating the consumer about CBD. There is also a resource guide pertaining to the legality in each state. They also have a disclaimer to customers that they still might not pass a drug test even using these products.
There are a ton of products sold on their online store:
- Sublingual oil
- hemp flowers
- topical creams
- Hemp CBD teas
- CBD supplements
- CBD hot cocoa
- CBD crumbles
- Salve stick
- Smoking accessories
- Hemp extract dog treats
- Hemp oil infused coffee
- Hemp infused edibles
- Hemp twine & wool
Carolina Hemp Company sells a lot of different strains of CBD flowers:
- Cherry Blossom
- Hawaiian Haze
- Cherry Pie
- Bubba Kush
- Special Sauce
- Sour Space Candy
- Cherry Uno
- Cherry Wine
Some of these varieties come in 3.5 grams to 7 grams of hemp flower buds. Then there are some that some into single pre-rolled. They even sell a 6 pack of pre-rolled CBD flowers.
Carolina Hemp Company offers a Dental Starter Kit for dental staff and patients. It costs $995.00. Here are the items:
- Twenty- four 15 mL of Carolina Hemp Naturals Nourish
- Two 30 mL bottles of Nourish & Peppermint
- One medical-grade pipette dispenser
- Twenty Five Carolina Hemp Naturals brochures
- Two 5×7 infographic cards with stands
- Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, 100% Hemp carrying case
Many happy customers enjoy purchasing the Carolina Hemp Naturals sublingual oil. There are three kinds:
The sublingual oil is made with fractionated coconut oil, whole- spectrum hemp extract, and natural vitamin E. The recommended serving size is 0.25 mL, twice a day. Just put under the tongue and hold it there for 60 seconds before swallowing.
Their CBD flowers are sustainably sourced. They are the premier hemp company in Western North Carolina. Customers claim that their sublingual oil is better than other brands that they have tried. Their products are made from top-notched materials.
- All their CBD flowers come from American farms and are organically- grown. Carolina hemp vendors only select top-quality CBD flowers and other materials to make their products.
- The customer can pay with credit cards via Square Invoice at checkout.
- Carolina Hemp Naturals sublingual oils are 25% off until January 1, 2020. The coupon code is Naturals25, and it must be redeemed at checkout. Signing up for their newsletter will give a customer a 10% off coupon.
- They will also send other special offers throughout the year through their newsletter.
Shipping & Return Policies
- All sales are final. They can be contacted by phone (843)438-4367 to discuss refunds. They inspect all their products before shipping.
- If customers receive any damaged products, then Carolina Hemp Company must be contacted 72 hours within the arrival of the package. Packages should arrive within 5 to 10 business days.
There is information on their website on how to contact them. Customers have written reviews on how the company offers excellent customer service. They have stated that top quality customer service is their goal on their website.
Finally, it may be concluded that Carolina Hemp Company offers an excellent array of high-quality products. From their sublingual oils to their organic CBD flowers, their products satisfy many consumers. Their desire to educate the consumer on CBD also validates how they care about providing quality products to their customers. They sell so many products. It is not hard to see why their business keeps expanding with so many storefronts.