There is a myriad of uses for hemp that go over many people’s heads. However, thanks to the rise of popularity in regards to hemp and CBD products, many people are becoming more interested in the uses of these products.
In this article, I will outline some of the best uses for hemp and why you may want to consider using hemp (if you aren’t already).
The Best Uses For Hemp
Hemp and Food
There are many benefits to adding hemp into your diet. Hemp is an excellent source of fiber, protein, and balanced fats. The uses for hemp as food can be to lose weight, as well as find an alternative source of protein (for vegans or vegetarians).
The most popular hemp food products are:
- HEMP TEA – helps with insomnia
- HEMP MILK – this is for those who may not intake dairy
- HEMP OIL – helps with many disorders
- HEMP SEEDS – is an excellent source of protein
- HEMP SEED OIL
The use of hemp as food is a good alternative for those who may be looking for a new diet that may not consist of meat and dairy.
Nutrition and Hemp
To piggyback off of the last entry, the uses for hemp Nutrition are numerous. Hemp nutrition offers:
- 20 amino acids
- 9 essential amino acids
- gamma-linoleic acid (GLA)
The methods for hemp Nutrition are especially beneficial for those who may be going vegetarian or vegan!
Fiber and Hemp
The uses for hemp Fiber does not necessarily mean fiber in regards to your digestion and nutrient (as we covered this).
- The uses for hemp fiber can be used in creating clothes and textiles. One of the significant benefits of using Hemp Fiber is that it is environmentally friendly.
- Hemp fiber also lasts longer than regular cotton and other clothing fibers, thus making it better for the environment.
Fuel and Hemp
The uses for hemp Fuel can be broken down into two categories. The first uses for hemp fuel are biodiesel. The second use is bioethanol.
- Hemp seeds can be used to make biodiesel. This biodiesel can be used to extend a diesel engine’s life. Thus casing better lubrication.
- The bioethanol is much better for the environment as it emits less ozone-damaging pollutants.
Hemp, as we have mentioned earlier in this article, is environmentally friendly. With there being so many cars that run on fossil fuel, the need to reduce the amount of ozone-damaging pollutants is a must.
Plastic and Hemp
The uses for hemp Plastic is perhaps one of my favorite methods for hemp plastics. Traditional plastic that many of us use breaks down very slowly. With plastic taking about hundreds of years to break down. Hemp plastics are safe and easily disposable.
- The downside to hemp plastics is that it can be quite expensive, and there is not a high demand or a high supply of hemp plastic at the moment.
- However, some companies are looking into it, to make hemp plastics more accessible to the mass population.
Pets and Hemp
There are several benefits and uses for hemp Pet Food and Bedding. The top uses for hemp pet food and bedding are:
- Hemp helps in gaining an appetite
- Hemp aids in easing the anxiety
- Hemp aids in controlling excessive barking
- Hemp improves the lack of energy and vitality in dogs
- Hemp aids in reducing the trips to groomer or vets
Hemp and Housing
Hemp can be used to create a house.
- Yes! You read that correctly. Hemp guides can be used to create your home. Hempcrete is a great item to use for building a house because it is naturally mold, pest, and fire-resistant.
This is yet another environmentally-friendly item to use that does not cause harm to your environment.
Soil and Hemp
The uses for Clean hemp Soil, yet again, is another excellent use for clean hemp soil because hemp has the potential to absorb heavy metals such as nickel, cadmium, and lead.
The benefits of hemp on soil are:
- Less Reliance on Pesticides
- Less Reliance on Herbicides
- Soil Improvement
- Environmental Impact
Hemp-Based CBD Oil
Hemp-Based CBD Oil has a wide array of benefits that the common man could most definitely benefit from.
A few benefits that you can expect from the Hemp-based CBD Oil are:
- reducing pain
- fighting chronic diseases
- eliminating depression
- improving mood
- preventing inflammatory arthritis
- soothing anxiety
- protecting the immune system
- balancing the metabolism
- aiding sleep disorders
- healing the skin among others
- Hemp oil for skin is excellent for excessive moisture loss, drying & cracking of the skin.
- Hemp oil stimulates hair growth and strengthens as well as moisturizes your hair.
- Hemp Oil may improve arthritis symptoms.
- Hemp oil helps as an antidepressant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hemp oil helps reduce cramping and pain during menstruation.
- Hemp oil helps your nervous system and brain
- and there are so much more than hemp oil can do
Hemp is truly making a very revolutionary impact on many industries (which we are not complaining about).
Hemp is looking to be a great product that will not only help many with their health issues, but it seems like it will also help out much with the environment as well.