15 Best Ways To Use CBD Isolate
CBD isolate is gaining much popularity; despite government sanctions and regulations.
In this article, I will give you 15 Best Ways To Use CBD Isolate.
1-CBD Isolate Used As a Sublingual
- You can use CBD Isolate by placing the amount of recommended dose under your tongue for 60 seconds and allow the saliva and the mucous membranes to absorb the CBD Isolate.
- In about 20 minutes, the CBD will be absorbed in your body.
2-CBD Isolate Taken Orally
- You can place CBD Isolate in your food, and this is due to CBD isolate not having any distinct flavor.
- Due to the lack of taste and odor, you can add CBD isolate to any recipes that you may like.
Note: We will give a few recipe examples below.
3-CBD Isolate Used As a Dab
- CBD Isolate can also be used on a dabber.
Different types of CBD can be used in dabbing:
4-CBD Isolate Used as a Vape
NOTE: Speak with a clinician before using CBD isolate with vaping.
- a bottle of vegetable glycerin
- a bottle of propylene glycol
- refillable tank style vape
- vape flavor additives (this optional)
- The vaporization point for CBD isolate is 180 – 200 Celsius.
5-CBD Isolate Used As a Topical agent
The best way to make CBD isolate as a topical agent is to mix it with oil, take a gram of CBD to isolate and heat it. Once it is heated up, you can place the topical agent in your food or on your skin.
There are a variety of different CBD Topical Agents, such as:
- Skincare oils
- CBD Tinctures are a medical solution that has been used in the medical community for decades. This is often confused with CBD oil. However, it is often said to be more potent than CBD oil, as well as tasting a bit better due to CBD Tincture being soaked in alcohol.
- Due to the higher potent levels as well as, the better taste (over CBD OIL), this makes it much easier for the CBD to enter into the bloodstream.
To piggyback off of the previous entry, CBD oil lacks in taste; however, as explained earlier, this makes it a perfect addition to any of your meals on a given day.
CBD oil is most often used for:
- chronic pain
- and much more
- CBD edibles (as we have alluded to much in this article so far) is a great way to consume and get CBD into your system, as they come in different varieties.
However, this deserves to be mentioned that it is estimated that we lose around 6% to 20% of the CBD in our digestive system.
Note: The difference in the percentage of CBD being lost depends on the person biochemistry.
The most common CBD edibles are:
- Chewing Gum
If you are a first time user, it is highly recommended that you start SLOW. Do not consume too much of the CBD edible as it may be too much for your system.
- The CBD Pills are for those who are who may not like to smoke, vape, eat, or hold the CBD oil under their tongue.
CBD pills come in different types, with them being:
- Solid Tablets
- Powder Capsules
- Gel Capsules
10-CBD-Infused Strawberry Sauce
- CBD-Infused Strawberry Sauce is a great sauce for those who like cold drinks or for those who would like to use it for breakfast.
Ingredients for the CBD-Infused Strawberry Sauce are:
- 1 lb. Strawberries hulled and finely chopped
- One pinch Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp. CBD Oil
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
A tasty recipe that is not only delicious and healthy.
Ingredients for CBD-Infused Guacamole:
- 0.5 ML of Creating Better Days 1500mg/30mL Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- One tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 medium ripe Hass avocados, halved and pitted (peel removed)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice from 1 medium lime
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- CBD-Infused Pesto is a sauce that you can use for dinner meals or dips.
- As we mentioned earlier, CBD oil could be used as a topical agent, and makeup is no exception.
- CBD makeup is excellent for combating acne and dry skin.
- CBD has also been very useful for pets, especially dogs that experience stress and depression.
CBD pet products:
- CBD Treats
- CBD Shampoo
- CBD Oral Cleaner
The top CBD cleaning products:
- Air fresheners
CBD has many uses. If you are looking to start using CBD isolate, then, we hope the hemp guide has given you a few ideas.