CBD is the cannabinoid that can be found in cannabis. It is the second most common of the cannabinoids to be found. Due to CBD offering people so many benefits such as lessening and combatting
- muscle spasm,
- and epilepsy (to name a few) and does so without giving you that Stoney feeling associated with other cannabis, it has become a godsend for many people.
In this article, we have taken the liberty to outline (in our opinion) the 10 best CBD hemp flowers. These CBD flower strain have some traces of THC content, howler we will say if they do have THC content in the description.
Also, many of these can be sold as CBD hemp flowers. Now, let us begin.
10 Best CBD Hemp Flower Strain Legal In 50 States
These are the best CBD flower strain that you can find in the 50 states.
- First on our list is Harlequin. This strain is great for giving people a happy and clear head feeling. It typically hangs from 5:2 CBD/THC.
- This has become one of the most popular strains that you will chem across.
Thanks to the enhanced levels of happiness, coupled with a more clear and level head, this is a fan favorite for many.
- This strain is named after the activist SoHum Seeds. This strain has become very popular with patients who need a stronger strain of CBD.
- Not only has it helped to ease and heal so many people, but it is also founded on a person’s desires to improve the lives of others.
This strain is a blend of Harle-Tsu and ACDC.
Sweet and Sour Widow
- This Sweet and Sour Widow strain is an even balance of CBD/THC.
- This 1:1 ratio gives the user both a eutrophic as well as a high feeling.
Due to it sitting right in the middle, it is considered an excellent strain for first-time users.
Stephen Hawking Kush
- The Stephen Hawking Kush is all about opening your mind up and giving you a soothing feeling.
- This strain has become an excellent strain for those who are looking to create something amazing.
- This is easily perhaps one of our favorite strains.
- The ACDC is excellent for people who may be feeling tension pain and aches in their bodies.
- The ACDC strain has a 20:1 CBD/THC ratio.
Not only is this great for helping with dealing with aches and pains (physical ailments), but it is also great for helping people who may be suffering from anxiety and stress. This train is great for easing those psychological and emotional pain that no one but ourselves can see.
- The Cannatonic strain is a great strain to unwind after a hard day at the office or at work.
- This strain has a low ratio (when compared to our previous entry) of 5:1 CBD/THC.
However, this strain will not get you too stoned. It is one of those strains you will want to use to unwind and relax for the week to come.
- The late Lawrence Ringo created the Harle-Tsu (See his strain above).
- This strain is a great sedative for those who may need to feel less pain.
The benefits of this strain are numerous, but the one we have taken great pleasure is in pain alleviation. For those who work physically demanding jobs and are too tired to stretch or exercise after a long day, this is a great strain that can help those tired and aching muscles.
- The Canna-Tsu strain is easily one of the tastiest strains on this list. This strain offers the users a citrusy, fruity, and tangy taste.
- This has become many people’s go-to strain for something that will not only entice their palate has but one that will also put them in a more happy and mellow feeling.
- This is yet another strain created by the legend and myth Lawrence Ringo. The Sour Tsunami is a medical strain.
- This strain has helped people deal with not only physical ailments like body aches and pains to sleep apnea, but it has also contributed to relieve anxiety and stress in users.
- Despite the name “Pennywise,” this strain is not going to make you go crazy.
- The CBD/THC ratio of 1:1 surprisingly offers you mental clarity to finish whatever task you are trying to complete.
This strain has become a fan favorite for many who have long projects they are trying to complete or get out of the way.
Benefits Of CBD Strains
Here are just a few benefits of using CBD strains, if this list hasn’t convinced you.
- CBD Hemp Flower strains can act as a painkiller
- CBD Hemp Flower strains have shown some very promising effects on treating anxiety, stress, and even depression
- Helping people who may have cancer
What Is Your Favorite Strain?
There are so many strains out there that it cane challenging to know which is best for you. We hope that this article can help point you in the right direction.
Many of these strains can be sold as CBD hemp flowers. Thus, making the opportunity to grow the strains yourself more possible and feasible. We are curious though, which strain is your favorite (on this list)? Or, do you have a strain that you sue that is not on this list, and it is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.