Hemp has, for a long time, been viewed in a negative light in the medical industry. This has been due to specific monetary reasons. Pharmaceutical and health professions saw (yes, we are talking about the past) Hemp as a significant disruption to their finances.
This is why Hemp has been suppressed for decades. However, thanks to a growing interest and demand in Hemp, this seed, or nut as you will soon discover, has become more popular. So much so that Hemp has a legal status of being accepted in almost all the states in America.
In this article, we will be discussing what Hemp is and give you a better understanding of how and where you can purchase them if you would like to get your hands on some.
What Are Hemp Seeds?
Hemp seeds, or nuts as this is what they are seeds that come from the hemp plant “Cannabis Sativa.”
The Different Types Of Hemp Seeds
Feminized Hemp Seed
- Feminized Hemp seeds are the hemp seeds that come only from female hemp plants. The whole process involves placing a female hemp plant under significant stress so that the mature plan will then produce more seeds to preserve the genetic line.
What Are The Genetics
- Genetics will vary.
- There are some strains as low as 10:1 (CBD: THC ratio) and then some as highs 50:1 (CND: THC ratio).
What Is The Harvest Time
- The feminized hemp seed takes around 3 to 6 weeks to harvest and only during certain seasons.
What Is The Level Of Potency
- As explained above, the level of potency will vary.
- There is NO set level oof potency.
- Our at least regarding the entirety of feminized hemp seeds.
- The feminized hemp seeds to have spacing, and in this circumstance, they are separated from the non-feminized hemp plants, so as not to be affected by them.
Non-Feminized Hemp Seed
- Non-Feminized Hemp Seeds have a 50 to 50 male to female ratio.
The auto-flowering seeds only occur at a specific development phase. These seeds have a few benefits that the two former seeds do not share.
- The ability to grow all year round
- They are more resistant to cold and warm weather
Benefits of Hemp Seeds
Hemp seeds offer a plethora of benefits to their users.
- Improve your digestive health
- Boost mood
- Relieve inflammation
- Rich in magnesium
- High in protein
- High in omega 3 fats
- Rich in potassium
- Rich in B vitamins
Perhaps one of the significant benefits that we like ourselves and what most people are failing with is the magnesium. 80% of people are deficient in magnesium, thus leading to muscle ache, depression, anxiety, high blood pressures, and many other bodily and emotional issues. Hemp offers the body 45% of the daily hemp a person needs.
So Where Can I Purchase CBD Hemp Seeds Safely From?
CBD Hemp seeds have a legal status now that is accepted by the FDA, making the option of purchasing them much easier. There are two primary ways of purchasing hemp seeds.
- The first was that you could purchase the hemp seeds is via online Hemp Seeds wholesale sites (and there are many of these sites nowadays).
- The second way is by using Google and typing in “Hemp Seeds near me.” Google will show you farmers or stores that are close in your vicinity.
Wholesale Markets Near You
As we have just mentioned, if you type in Google search (which is the best option), “Hemp Seeds near me,” you will be able to find farmers or stores that will be able to sell your products or even offer you Hemp Seeds wholesale.
The second option and the most convenient option is via the internet. This is one of the most common types of purchasing hemp seeds for many people.
The most popular sites where you can purchase hemp seeds are:
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Just Hemp Foods Hulled Hemp Seeds
- Swanson Organic Certified Organic Hemp Seed
- TruVibe 100% Organic Raw Hemp Seeds
- Handy Pantry Organic Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Hemp Seeds
- Super Hemp Raw Shelled Organic Hemp Seeds
- Nutiva Organic Shelled Hemp Seed
- Esutras Organics Raw Hemp Seed Hearts
Side Effects Of Hemp Seeds
There aren’t any real side effects that we have come across to suggest there are many types of adverse side effects. However, you must speak with your doctor before you decide to incorporate this into your diet.
Hemp seeds offer many benefits, as we have listed above, and they offer almost no side effects (or at least what we have studied and researched so far). This is a great food to start incorporating into your diet, as it offers you a gamut of nutrients that you need to function regularly. This is especially true for many of us who are lacking in magnesium if you are considering incorporating hemp seeds into your diet than we highly recommend that you do.
You can purchase them either from your local market or online (with the sites we have listed above).